Google Optimisation for Targeted Web Traffic
Let's take look at what SEO is and most importantly, what it can do for your business.
- Search Engine Optimisation is a method to bring in targeted web traffic.
- Google has indexed 60 trillion web documents and is exponentially growing
- Google search engine gets over 2 Billion search queries per day
- What Google can do is, simply, let your business be found by your potential customers, everyday.
Here's Google search engine optimization insights that will Skyrocket your online results
- Internet, also Google, Facebook, Twitter and the rest are here to stay.
- "Yes" you can reach your potential customers through social media marketing, but you must know that people socialize on social media, and yet, they call upon Google search when they want to buy a product or a service.
- Therefore, as far as search engine optimisation is concerned, there is only Google optimisation.
Living online for many years as a Google SEO specialist has taught me this "Google is a bridge between your website and your potential customers" and SEO is the building blocks of that bridge. Connecting your website with your potential customers through effective optimisation & keyword targeting.
Truth remains, and that is, your website doesn't have to be optimized, and you don't need search engine optimisation services if you can bring your customers to your website by any other means, apart from;
Google: because whether your website shows up in its result set or not, your customers search Google to find about your products/services.
Google Adwords: because implementing proper SEO for your website also helps you run better, more profitable Adword campaigns. For example "Quality Score" of your landing page is calculated when you pay for your ads. Adhering to Google guidelines (technical, content & quality) ensures your website improves its Quality Score, which then equates to you paying less while getting more results from your Google Adword campaigns.
Search Engine Optimisation: with organic ranking results, your website gets targeted web traffic without incurring expensive PPC costs. Online marketing will only get more expensive as more & more people get online fighting for their share of potential customers.
Finding, anticipating and targeting the right keywords also ensures that your website is ready to capture your potential customers at all times of their buying cycle. And providing a better user experience for your visitors can make your customers to become your loyal customers. And that starts with building that bridge "Google" connecting your potential customers with your website.PRESS for Contact PRESS for Affordable SEO