Did you know that your potential customers are searching Google right now
That's the reason your website simply cannot afford not to be in Google's first page for keywords specific to your online industry. And one of the most cost effective and long lasting ways is to have your website show up in the first page of search engine results.
If you have been online for a while, then you may actually know a little bit about search engine optimisation (also known as seo). But let's take another look so that you can see through the fog most other seo companies try to pull over your eyes.
- Search Engine Optimisation is a method to bring in targeted web traffic. Some web artists will offer search engine friendly pages (that's not seo)
- Since Google Yahoo and Bing are search engines, many seo providers claim that optimizing your web pages for these three amigos is seo, here's the truth: that's not seo either, because there is one more component you can't live without "Your Customers"
- Many seo service providers will offer you irresistible link building packages, like 1000 back links - fast, by telling you "link building is crucial seo" but following that approach can actually bankrupt your website's future success
- Google Adwords is not SEO (Adwords is paid advertising) but just like other methods of online marketing, it's at times useful (depending on your allocated marketing budget)
Here's Google search engine optimization insights that will strongly prepare your online success foundations:
- Internet, also Google since its birth has been evolving & will continue to evolve, thus your website's adaptation is the order of the day
- As far as search engine optimisation is concerned, there is only one search engine you need to get acquainted with: Google. Why? Because your customers use Google more than any others combined
- Google is a business, so is Yahoo and Bing. This is rather important to grasp, and also, Google knows your customers more than you do (crazy ha?)
- There can never be successful search engine optimisation projects without researching your current market, your customers, your competition and most importantly "keywords"
Here's what search engine optimisation actually is:
Being a Google SEO specialist has taught me that SEO actually is making a particular website achieve its online objectives. Here's what that means; first, let's forget about your website, and second, let's also forget about your online business, instead let's focus on your "online goal"
And for you to accomplish that, you in fact only need 2 things
- Website: to showcase/communicate your products and services
- Customers: who will do the buying from you
And the fact of the matter remains, and that is, your website doesn't have to be optimized, and you don't need search engine optimisation services if you can bring in your customers to your website by any other means, apart from;
- Google: because whether your website shows up in its result set or not, your customers search Google to find what you have on your website. If your products and services is not in the top Google position, then you are missing out, furthermore, without our seo services you are basically letting your competitors get all your potential customers
- Search Engine Optimisation: actually is content marketing, meaning, think of your website and everything on it as content, thus, marketing in that sense means;
- Defining and clarifying your goals
- Implementing improvements on your website so that it adheres to Google guidelines, which naturally will include your conversion goals
- Website promotion (too many different ways to list here) which ties everything together, and thus, not only do you achieve first page Google rankings for your important keywords, but you will also achieve greatest outcomes regarding your initial goal "conversions"
- SEO = Measure the Impact > Improve > Continue = More for You